Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Broccoli Blog (Say that 5 times fast)

My beautiful and amazing sister-in-law who inspired me to begin my blog said, “Isn’t it cool that with blogging you can just write about anything… like tomorrow, you could write about broccoli.”  So here is my broccoli post.

Why broccoli is like reality.
1.       It stinks.
2.       It doesn’t appeal to everyone, especially children. (Ok, I stole this from Donald Miller… sort of.)
3.       It’s good for you.
4.       It can make your tummy hurt.
5.       I know someone who didn’t even try it until he was 24 years old.
6.       It grows into something really cool if given the proper environment.
7.       It’s way easier to swallow if you cover it in something tasty like cheese.  (I don’t like to sugarcoat the truth.  I like to cheesecoat the truth.)

No comments:

Post a Comment